Comments

Pages

Valentine's Day Special Video

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Valentine day Romantic poems 2016 - true love poems

valentine day Romantic poems 2016 new fresh true love poems 


Are you ready to celebrate this valentines day by sending Romantic Valentines day Poems to your dear one ? If yes then you are at right place Because this blog has become a hub of valentine's day recipes we have already served you a plenty of valentines day sms and valentines day photos and picture to show your love and affection towards the Lover. But in this post we will give you Fresh,latest and new Valentines day Romantic Poems to Attract your Lover towards you.

Valentines day Poems for him/her


Be My Valentine, for I

Be my Valentine, for I
Each day have thought of you.
My whole life couldn't manage what
Your ready smile can do,
Vanquishing my loneliness
As though all light were new.
Let me be your Valentine
Even as you're mine,
Needing what I have to give
That each might each define
In friendship and in harmony,
Now you, now I the melody,
Each helping each to shine.




Be My Valentine, My Love


Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.

So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move.



Be my Valentine: What does that mean?

Be my Valentine: What does that mean?
Each of us must walk through life alone,
More deeply desolate than we have known,
Yearning for a truth we've never seen.
Valentines are from beyond that dream,
Are like a sunrise on a world of stone.
Little on this journey can we own
Except as miracles might intervene.
No way but through loving might we give
The freedom of our being to another.
In such a sacrifice we hope to live
No longer bound by dreams of flesh and bone,
Even as we bind our lives together.
Posted by at Tuesday, January 12, 2016
©2013 Valentines Day Blog is powered by Blogger - Template designed by
//SEO Proof by admin