Comments

Pages

Valentine's Day Special Video

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Valentines Day SMS - Happy Valentines message 2016

Valentines Day SMS - Happy Valentines message 2016

Get the latest Valentines day sms to wish your friends by sending them a meaningful Messages on this Valentines day message 2016. Get the sms messge to say hapy Valentines day 2016.

May you find that special someone
On this Valentine’s Day
For I send my heart and love to you
From very far away
Let light shine upon you
On your beautiful face
And let a smile show
That no one can erase
You are my Special Valentine
And to the world it will be known
Regardless of your outcome
Today you will not be alone
Smile little or smile big
Just as long as you are mine
So don’t show me a frown
Because I am your Valentine
Happy Valentine’s Day



Be my valentine,
in the east or west,
you know I love you best,
so give up the all rest,
and be my valentine,
no matter what the season,
it’s you I should be pleasing,
I love you is the reason,
be my valentine.

Happy Valentine’s Day




Valentine’s Day is for expressing affection;
Fond thoughts are coming your way;
We’ve always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine’s Day!
You’re in my thoughts and in my heart
Wherever I may go;
On Valentine’s Day I’d like to say
I care more than you know.

Happy Valentine’s Day



What do you give a lady so sweet?
Who makes my existence so complete.
Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose?
Perhaps some very heartfelt pros?
A store-bought card with another word?
Anything that’s purchased seems absurd.
I would give you the World if it were mine,
For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine.

Happy Valentine’s Day



If you were my valentine
I’d search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true
Happy Valentine Day
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!



Tomorrow is Valentine Day
There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day


Relates Search keywords: 2016 valentine day hindi sms for lover, 2016 valentine day love messages, 2016 valentine day love sms, 2016 valentine day love wishes, 2016 valentine day messages for lover, happy Valentine day 2016 love sms, Happy Valentine day 2016 lover sms, Valentine day 2016 love sms, Valentine day 2016 lover sms
Posted by at Tuesday, January 12, 2016
©2013 Valentines Day Blog is powered by Blogger - Template designed by
//SEO Proof by admin