Comments

Pages

Valentine's Day Special Video

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

latest 2016 Valentines Day SMS Love Message and Quotes

latest 2016 Valentines Day Love SMS Message and Quotes

Hope you will be happy with the list of 2016 Love SMS for Valentine and get latest Valentine day 2016 Lover SMS or Happy Valentine day 2016 Love SMS for your loving valentines day quotes.
Do Not Seek
The ” Because ”
In Love There Is
No ” Because ”
No ” Reason ”
No “Explanation ”
No ” Solution “
Happy Valentines Day to You.





………..TO MY……………….
………VALENTINE……………
….I LOVE YOU SO COMPLETELY…..
……OUR LOVE IS A DEEP………
……..AS THE OCEAN………….
….AS HIGH AS THE STARS……..
………….AND……………..
,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,
.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..




Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love’s not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
…In this life I was loved by you.
Happy Valentines Day





In the balance sheet of our
life Our children will be our
true assets and liabilities!!
If they are boys, they will be our sundry debtors,
If they are girls, they will be our sundry creditors,
But if we have a boy and a girl,
Our balance sheet will tally automatically




On Valentine’s Day we think of those
Who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who
We think of with a smile.
I am fortunate to know you,
That’s why I want to say,
To a rare and special person:
Happy Valentine’s Day.




If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you as my VALENTINE.




On Valentine’s Day,
I’m thinking about
the special ways
you have made my life better.
The little things,
the not-so-little things…
Your kindness,
the way you always listen
and pay attention to me.
You make my world
brighter and richer.
You’re a gift to me,
and I thank you
for being you.



latest 2016 Valentines Day Love SMS Message and Quotes
Posted by at Tuesday, January 12, 2016
©2013 Valentines Day Blog is powered by Blogger - Template designed by
//SEO Proof by admin