Comments

Pages

Valentine's Day Special Video

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Valentines Day SMS 2016- Happy valentines day message

New Valentines Day SMS 2016- Happy valentines day message

are you searching for the Valentines day sms 2016 to wish your lovers on this valentines day 2016 by sending a message. here is the list of new,latest funny valentines day sms 2016

Tum Meri Valentine Ho
Chanda Say Barh Kay ” SHINE ” Ho

Aankhon Say Tum Ko Peeta Hoon
Sab Say Super “WINE” Ho



Gar Pyaar Main Tum Ko Number Doon
Ten Out Of ” NINE ” Ho

Koii Dost Nahi Ab Teray Siwa
Tum Meri Thi Tum ” Mine ” Ho

Jeeta Hoon Tum Ko Dekh Kar Main
Tum Pyaar Ka Aisa ” SIGN ” Ho

Tum Saadi Achi Lagti Ho
Jo Makeup Karo Tu “DINE ” Ho




V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .





If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.




I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right



If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

Valentines day sms 2016 to wish your lovers on this valentines day 2016 by sending a message. here is the list of new,latest funny valentines day sms 2016
Posted by at Tuesday, January 12, 2016
©2013 Valentines Day Blog is powered by Blogger - Template designed by
//SEO Proof by admin